Friday 27 March 2009

10 things/facts about me:)


I hope I don't jabber to much :)

  • I have five younger siblings making me the eldest of six, its crazy that when Jacks my age I'll be 31, not sure if I'm happy about that!
  • I've been a vegeterian since I was 12 so 5/6 years, its my choice so no I don't judge people that do eat meat its there life, noone should tell them how to lead it.
  • I am actually a quarter indian and half portuguese, meaning I get incredibly tan in the summer, however I look nothing like my siblings, so I have actually been asked if they are my real family, there not really my real family but I class them as my family there all I have.
  • This is totally random but never mind, I can run the 100M in 10.7 seconds(:
  • I love George Clooney, he's a amazing actor and pretty hot for a old dude:)
  • Horror movies are my favourite genre, the more gore the better, Mirrors is one of the best movies I've seen in a long time, get it, watch it!.
  • I support Manchester United, yes think what you like, we are the best we are the red devils and frankly were the best. Simple as pie!
  • Another totally random one, I am VERY short, yes a measly 5ft0 yuup but people think its sweet:)
  • I've kiddid people into thinking I'm from numberous places, because I can do ALOT of accents, I worked at a market stall for 3 weeks once, whilst I was there I kept doing a Australian accent, they never found out I wasn't from there..devious I know ;)
  • This may sound big headed but, I think its just confidance and everyone needs to be confidant to get somewhere in life, but you will see me on the big screen on day, yes I'll become a actress/dancer/singer/makeup artist/hairdresser yes I want to do alot of things:) hey you only get one life don't you?

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment