Sunday 15 March 2009

In's and Out's #2

INS:
  • Its amazing that everything is falling into place!
  • C.S.I I'm sorry okay it will always be a in for me, its amazing!
  • American Idol 2009 the talent this year is amazing A.KA Adam Lambert, Danny Gokey yes by far the most outstanding! A guy will win it this year.
  • Maybelline mosture lipsticks, there lovely I only have two but I wear them alternatally all week(: Note to self by more!
  • Lucozade wild berry flavour amazing, it's love and a half my new drink:) only one a week because I normally only drink water so its a treat thing.
  • Hairdressing course in September cannot wait:)

OUTS:

  • People that think they can intimidate people because there a man, it's highly pathetic and quite ridiculous.
  • Being a horrible size, I need to DIET alot! I hate the way I look atm! hopefully will be getting a Gym membership soon, so hopefully things will turn around.
  • SPOTS noone likes them! there easy to get and hard to get rid of, yes noone wants them in there life I wish I could never get another spot ever!
  • Once again the fact that I have got more INS then OUTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment