Thursday 26 March 2009

Ins and Outs #3.

So this is the latest episode of the INS and OUTS (:

INS:

  • Sorting out college courses, it's always best to have a plan(:
  • Lots of lashes, I love having full long lashes in warm weather, I saw a video on youtube, by a makeup artist 'pixiwoo' and she used the rimmel sexy curves mascara on a whim I bought everything she used, sorry I can't post pictures no phone lead, no digi camera :(
  • Nude lips, I defiantly think, a nude colour is best for my skin tone, I love bold colours, however there not the best for my lips.
  • Eyeshadow on the lid then on the lower lash line, perfect look for summer, nothing to complex but still effective.
  • Gradually getting a tan, meaning everytime theres any sunshine straight outside for a sunbathe :D

OUTS:

  • I can't really think of anyouts, other than feeling sick. How good is that?:)

No comments:

Post a Comment