Sunday 29 March 2009

Wish list




Since I've been out of a job for so long I havn't been able to buy anything! other than the smaller size of the body shop coco butter because I ran out:( thankgod I have more, this stuff is the best thing since sliced bread literally.



However when I get a job I am so buying:






Studio fix fluid, never ever tried mac products but I want to really badly and this seems to be a very good foundation, apparently I am a NC35-40 thats what the guy at the mac counter said, just by looking at my face.






















I really want to try the studio fix powder aswell, I think its good to have something to set your foundation. It's good to have something like this in your makeup bag as a touch up product, it is better than having to re-apply foundation.










Love nectar lustreglass this looks like the most gorgeous colour, I've heard alot of people rave about it. There meant to be long lasting lipglosses aswell so none of the re-applying every two minutes crap.
If you have anymore suggestions, for mac stuff leave a comment I need to start getting better makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment