Wednesday 1 April 2009

INS&OUTS 4.

This is the fourth installment to the INS&OUTS blogs, I'm on a band-wagon with these :)

INS:

  • Summer, yes I can feel the weather heating up already I cannot wait to get a killer tan. I never use fake tan because I know when the summer hits I tan like crazy and it stays put because of baby oil it locks in your tan trust me:)
  • MACS Rose Romantic collection it does not come out for a very long time in the U.K I've never owned MAC before. However this collection has got me on the steam train to start collection, I really want the gel blush and the new fix plus.
  • Bronzer because I have a natural tanish skin tone, I think I can carry of bronzer well without my cheeks looking "dirty" which to me is a miracle!
  • Only drinking water, I've been drinking alot of fizzy pop drinks, since moving to back to London, and it has shown because I have broken out in millions of spots, so its water all round I've only had water for the past 3-4 days and honestly I've already noticed a difference.
  • Summer kick fit!- yes it's for real this summer, I'm trying to loose three dress sizes and get a good healthy body! I hate feeling unhealthy so it's about time I make a change!:) I'll keep you updated with that.

OUTS:

Theres only one out this time..

  • NO MONEY! I need a job badly so then I can get some money behind me, when I do everything will be amazing:)

No comments:

Post a Comment