Wednesday 1 April 2009

Blog of today-Happy April fools:)

Mood: Well I was moody earlier because I was tired. However now I'm ever so cheery because the sun is shining outside:)

Perfume of the day: Armani Code, it is the best scent in the world. I have nearly run out though. When I get a job I am buying 100ml of this stuff its amazing.

Makeup of the day: Foundation: Maybelling pure mineral liquid makeup in fawn.
Powder: True match powder. Its great buy it!
Blusher: Rimmel in Santa rose. It's a dirty rose colour its beautiful.
Eyeshadow: NILL.
Eyeliner: Bourjois Kohl & Contour Ultra Black Eyeliner (loads)
Mascara: Rimmel London sexy curves.


Outfit of the day: Heart Necklace with rose, browns and creams floral dress WITH Taupe cardi
Grey skinny jeans and leapard print converse:) Black bow!

Thats it for today folks:) hope you all have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on winning! Make sure to send your details to my email (laurafayeee@hotmail.co.uk) so i can send out your prizes asap :)

    ReplyDelete