Wednesday 15 April 2009

INS&OUTS 5:)

I love doing these ins and outs, they kind of give me a moment to reflect:) It's nice to read other bloggers aswell:D

INS:

  • The weather its warm again, there is nothing I love more than nice warm/hot weather:)
  • Nice bloggers:)
  • The prizes I one, barry M lippaints are amazing I love them a hell of alot:) I think everyone should have some, I wish I had the money to give away one to all of my followers.
  • Being happy it may sound daft, however I have felt happy recently I have sisters something I have always wanted:D
  • Mint green nails, when I first heard about this "trend" I have to admit I was a tad bit skeptical but honestly I am now in love!
  • Healthy hair, I always colour my hair and yet it manages to stay pretty damn healthy. 'touch wood' there was a time I said I will never colour my hair it damages it. I resent that comment because if you actually take the time to use the right shampoo's conditioners, products ECT. Your hair will be more or less fine.

OUTS:

  • Still not having a job:S I hate not having money it's so darn horrible!
  • Being told I have a weird style, according to sources I can't decide what my style is and I have a personality clash! my answer no I just like to look different and I wear what I like when I like however I want.
  • My hair is starting to look unruly it's so bad call me 'superficial' I just like to look primp and proper at all times and being out of a job is dis-allowing this!
  • Lack of sleep, I have always had this problem I went to my doctor about it a year or so back, He said well this wasn't his exact words however he simply stated, I over work my brain, because I think alot I over stimulate myself causing myself to become almost a insomniac. So I have to take these herbal tablets or whatever they are to calm my whats it, can't remember, I'm just confused my step -dad and step mum are like 'stop thinking just let things go by. Don't worry not everthing in the world is a question to be answered' my reply 'I like to know things, I can hardly not worry' that was abit of a rant but oh well:)

Have a good day hope you all have a good upcoming weekend only two days to go:)

3 comments:

  1. Hey hunny! Yeah the Dazzlesglasses are perm now, all except like 3 of them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww cool thankyou for telling me, I think I will pick some up when they come out in the U.K:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the comment on my blog :). I was the same way about the mint nails. I thought it sounded odd, but I changed my mind after I actually saw someone wearing it.

    ReplyDelete