Friday 10 April 2009

Another bloggy blog(:

Mood: Cheerful but impatiant can't wait for tonight should be really good, I promise I wont get too drunk I would never do something like that:)

Eyeshadow: A cream colour over the lid, it's from a maxfactor duo can't remember the name sorry:) it's very nice and simple though I'll as a crease colour when I go out :D

Lippy: A avon glaze lipstick called perfect peach it's lovely:) it's a coral peachy colour so it's really good for summer even if the weather is not to amazing.

Face: Maybelline mineral liquid in nude with mineral powder in fawn to give me colour, rimmel bronzer.

Perfume: Vera wang princess, I love this perfume it's fantastic! not to mention the packaging is super cute.

Outfit: Black skinny jeans, KISS vintage long vest top and black cardi. It's pretty dark today, I always wear black if I'm in a fat mood :D

Song: Just dance Lady GaGa- Thanks to the darling sister Katie-Margrat I now have this song in my head constantly.

Have a good day/ evening/ night everyone:)

No comments:

Post a Comment