Saturday 11 April 2009

Top 10 movies you love- I tag anyone.

Hiya so I have been a tad bit neglectful of this blog. However I am going to get back into it:) I want to thank the people who follow me because I probably wouldn't bother with this if it was not for them :D so I tag EVERYONE to do your top 10 movies you love.
Here are mine keep in mind these are not in order :D hope you are all having a good weekend :D

  1. Broken Arrow - This is my fav movie of all time! Christian Slater and John Travolta fighting over a nuculear bomb = fantastic!
  2. Transformers - I loved transformers growing up and to hear Speilburg was doing a movie made me uber excited:D I was not let down in the slightest to those who have not seen this do so:)
  3. The dark knight - I know a number of people who skipped watching this because it was Ledgers last film. Well honestly by watching this you'll be paying your respects to him. This film is beyound fantastic!
  4. From dusk till dawn - If you love vampire movies you will actually love this, it's got so much humour in it. Not only does Tarintino direct he also stars in it. George Clooney is uber hot in it to hell when is he not?
  5. From Hell - A Depp movie had to turn up didn't it? I love the history of Jack the Ripper I love Depp if your like me it's a must see.
  6. American Phyco - I don't actually like Christian Bale however I like his movies. This film is rather odd and disturbing in a sense. The suspense of will he won't he always gets to you.
  7. The usual suspect - This is one of the most confusing films ever. It's stupidly clever it keeps you guessing to the end, I honestly will love this film forever.
  8. The shining - Horror is my fav genre and to be honest this is one of the best horror movies I have ever watched in my whole entire life. I can watch it again and again and again.
  9. The italian job - Other than having the most ridiculous ending ever it's fantastic.
  10. Ace ventura - Last but not least this is one of the hilarious movies ever to excist I love Jim Carey he is amazingly funny. If you love to laugh you have to watch this movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment