Monday 13 April 2009

A picture in the wrong frame.

This blog isn't one I would normally do however, I want to be able to write about anything on here so here it goes.

So I know when a lot of people think London I think there minds switch too 'gang wars' 'knife crime' ECT. I personally think london is a picture that has been put in the wrong frame. If you don't understand what I mean bare with me I'll make sense shortly :D.
When I say a picture in a wrong frame it's basically my way of saying how people can't see the bigger picture or can't see out of the 'hear say box' people go by what they have heard so therefore they place London in the wrong frame and stick with that judgement.
I honestly cannot tell you have much I love where I come from I love London it's my home, no matter where I am it always will be. Yes! I know it's not the most 'perfect' place to be but, threw hard times the city stick together like glue. When we are under attack by terroists do we not pull together to become a union to make up for what was lost?!?
I think what I'm trying to say don't judge someone from where they are from, I have had people look down on me like I'm scum because of where I'm from. It's like they expect me to be some vandal and hooligan! Ha! me?? all 5ft0 me? cha I'm a right hooligan ;)

Ahhh I feel so much better after that rant have a good morning:)

No comments:

Post a Comment