Wednesday 29 April 2009

INS&OUTS 6 :)

My sixth installment to the INS&OUTS blog I actually quite like these guys, it gives me time to almost reflect in a sense :) Blog yours aswell :D would love to see whats 'in and out' for you.

INS:
  • Illamasqua I think when I get some money in, it's down to selfridges to get the Sirens pallete and metal cream thing, which is PERFECT for summer, I know it is yay for summery bronzed skin hahaha!
  • Coronation street...hmm strange huh? not for me, I loved cori when I was younger, however stopped watching it until recently. I have to say I'm a serial cori addict again :)
  • Losing weightt:D:D:D It's only two pounds however it is a step foward, so it's allllll goooood ladiesssss, soon hopefully I'll be able to wear a skirt with out feeling horrible yayyy!
  • Benefit bad gal eyeliner waterproof YAY miracle eyeliner....I found one at last most eyeliners bleed on me, so it makes me very annoyed! so now I've got this, I'm a happy over the moon girlie teehee. I got it from the boots in the harliquin with my sister, the makeup artist who did my makeup was lovely, she used a primer on me, can't recall what it was called. The hello flawless foundation = HATE.....anywhooo, throbb blush on the apple of the cheeks and moonbeam as a highlight and then she used the eyeliner and I fell in love, thats the only think I actually bought as I am skint however it was and ish price £13.50.
  • Simple toner, I actually am in love with the stuff now, it's good because my skin don't react to it, and it takes of the reidue of makeup of and leaves skin soft:)

OUTS:

  • Feeling down, everyone feels down every now and then, I just hope I'll feel smilier abit soon:)
  • The total lack of blogging hmmmm neglectful much?
  • Not having a digital camera to show stuff on here ect ect ect ect.
  • STILL NO JOB! HELP ANYONE?

No comments:

Post a Comment