Wednesday 29 April 2009

Review one:)

Reviews :)




I'll start with this first as it is not makeup related it's the escada ocean lounge perfume , I tested this scent recently at a cosmetics party I went to, let me tell you this, it's the perfect summer scent. It's got alot of floral and fresh smells, on the web it describes it as :


A evocative summer scent overdosed with fruity overtones, matched with perfect floral undertones, to create a fresh modern fragrance that evokes summer hedonism :) Basically it's quite sexy and summery, it's more of a summer night fragrance, perfect for a date on a hot gorgeous night:) The only down fall is the packaging I don't personally like it, it's quite boring in my opinion however you make your own opinion on that:)








The coralista blush by Benefit, my aunt has this and I used it while I was staying with her, it really is beautiful it has alot in common with NARS' orgasm blush, it's highly pigmented and is perfect for a dash of colour on the cheekbones, you can use on the apple of the cheeks, however I feel it is best to work with it on the cheekbones.
It does have a coral undertones to it, it in my opinion could probably go with any skin tone, especially those with a good tan. I just think benefit blushes are fantastic they do actually smell nice, they don't have that chemical smell at all, there pleasent:)
Overall this is a very good product to have however it is rather pricey... £22.50.





2 comments:

  1. Hi, just replying to your question about the GOSH primer! I'd definitely recommend it, I think it works very well! I've done a proper youtube review on it if you want more info, here's the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR-H0ve6RAA Hope that helps! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The benefit blush has really cute packaging!

    ReplyDelete