Sunday 1 March 2009

In and Out #1.

So I've seen a couple of bloggers do this so I thought I would do it aswell(:


IN'S:
  • Moving to a different city.
  • A natural looking face: Noone wants a cakey one do they? :)
  • CSI: I'm sorry this is always a IN for me :D
  • Learning modern dance:) it's always good to have a mixture of styles:)
  • YAY for new family members:) I love having new people:)
  • Getting my flat soon :D yes this is probably one of the most exciting things ever, living alone and being able to do it myself.
  • Harajuke perfumes, there adorable! and smell amazing all of them do! plus there cute things to collect:)
  • The new star trek movie!
  • The fact I have more INS than OUTS makes me happy:)

OUT'S:

  • Not knowing anyone in Watford :( yea thats really suckish!
  • Guys that just don't get the hint, even though I make it obvious I am not interested!
  • Cold weather wahhhh:( I hate it, it makes my skin go paler and I hate feeling sick:)
  • Not having a job :(

1 comment: